Boston METRO AeroDynic 24EAH-T

empire5150

Aug 13, 2013
NH
bm3.jpg bm2.jpg bm1.jpg Saw a CL AD a couple weeks ago titled "aerodynamic". Went and saw the guy and he showed me this. I saw the reflective sticker on the back (all the letters were worn off) but I knew what it was right away so I rubbed off the dirt on the ID plate and sure enough, 24EAH-T. He was only asking 100 and I said what are you nuts? This is the famous Boston METRO bar, its worth around 500 bucks! So after I gave him the 500 bucks, I took this baby home! Just kidding, talked him down to 50. After all it had no domes. LOL. Came with original feet too! So I cleaned it up, got brand new domes and here she is....bm1.jpg bm2.jpg

Jun 18, 2013
PA
Very Nice and interesting dome configuration.
I may have to just end up building me on of these before the domes are discontinued.

toon80

May 24, 2010
Laval, Canada
I come I didn't see this?

Beautiful Aero, my friend. Is there a video? I have seen a few of the Metro Aeros but I don't recall a video of one.

Nice work!

Jun 18, 2013
PA
Ok so I to see if I have this correct.
dome configuration.
BABBXCRAR - Rear
CBBRXCBBB - Front
With clear endcaps.

Alley Inserts are R/B? or B/B?

Jun 18, 2013
PA
Question: Sticker "SAE (2) W3 87" Does the 87 indicate the year this bar was manufactured? As in 1987?

It's a possibility or very close, usually there is a date printed on the Motor and that is normally the build date of the bar.. often times they match what is on the frame but there are points where they don't. Regardless it does give you a general idea of when the bar was assembled.

Reactions: Whiskey 6

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idk

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.