Looking for a Code3 distributor for pricing...

Jul 14, 2014
North Central US
I'm working on a bid with a new customer spec-ing Code 3. Lightbar, some secondary lighting and a spotlight. PM me with your locations and contact info please and I'll reply with the list.

Thanks!

dm911LED

Sep 10, 2016
New Castle, Indiana
I'm working on a bid with a new customer spec-ing Code 3. Lightbar, some secondary lighting and a spotlight. PM me with your locations and contact info please and I'll reply with the list.

Thanks!
Did you find a Code 3 dealer for pricing, I have not made any official dealings with Code 3 yet, but I have the process started and I can see what I can do for you if you still need pricing. Sorry, I just joined the forum or I could have seen this sooner. Thanks, let me know if I can help you out in the future as well.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.