Whelen Freedom Lens Kit question

ffjwhite

May 21, 2010
Bombay, NY
Well I am trying to order a new lens kit for a customer of mine, and I can not find a freedom kit online, just the 9m. Now are they the same as the freedom. I would think so but I just wanted to make sure before I order otherwise I am out $180. I cant find specs on it and the only difference I can find is that the kit numbers are different. Would like to have this figured out before Monday. Also does anyone have the measurements for the standard lengths? Thanks for the help in advance.

wilsonbr90

Sep 30, 2013
Corning, New York
The front and rear lenses will fit but I would take encapsulated measurements as they are different I believe. 9m should be narrower than a freedom.

emtanderson51

Apr 9, 2011
USA Massachusetts
Y
Well I am trying to order a new lens kit for a customer of mine, and I can not find a freedom kit online, just the 9m. Now are they the same as the freedom. I would think so but I just wanted to make sure before I order otherwise I am out $180. I cant find specs on it and the only difference I can find is that the kit numbers are different. Would like to have this figured out before Monday. Also does anyone have the measurements for the standard lengths? Thanks for the help in advance.
You need to order an Ultra kit. The endcaps are wider than the 9M. They are 9Ulenkt1/2/3 depending on how many cuts you need. Attachments are right here. You need this for any lens order:
https://www.wechome.com/main/download.aspx?file=Bulletins/LensRehabprogram.pdf

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.