Whelen, SoundOff, D&R

May 16, 2010
Torrington, WY
Yes they are side by side.
On the red/white models...which ones are these exactly? Is it the side by side models or ? I didn't see anything in your pics that would indicate the dual color so I was curious....Thanks!

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
Do all your pursuit switch lights work? I have one of thes but some of the lights are out and legends are unreadable

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
Will pm tommorow when I'm at work...

Martyi

Aug 20, 2011
Arlington vt
Hi,
I'm looking to outfit my 2002 nissan pathfinder with some red leds. No roof top light bars but any other lights would work. Do you have a higher quality red led left. Any license plate mounts? Any help is appreciated.
Marty

May 16, 2010
Torrington, WY
Hi,
I'm looking to outfit my 2002 nissan pathfinder with some red leds. No roof top light bars but any other lights would work. Do you have a higher quality red led left. Any license plate mounts? Any help is appreciated.
Marty
Yes I have several led3s and haws in red and several license plate brackets.

May 16, 2010
Torrington, WY

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.