JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA

Interesting. I've only seen the back seat of police cars before. Grrr.jpg

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
ive been in the back, passenger and driver seats.... :)

RL1

May 20, 2010
Ga
He hides the county name but its very easy to know where he's from if you've been to the area. They are custom graphics.

13TTPP

Feb 11, 2016
San Antonio, Tx
Really sorry I let JD click bait me into that. Beyond the flip flops, and the effeminate hands; I find civilans who obscure their view by placing any size GPS device blocking line of sight idiotic. A sworn deputy or officer placing a small tv screen to block approaching traffic is ever so much worse.

bmd224

Nov 3, 2011
NE Kansas
My biggest concern would be having an A-post side airbag deployment & the airbag throwing the radar antenna & gps erratically at 200 mph! Ouch! In the words of Tommy Boy, "that's gonna leave a mark."
Thankfully it's not a Speed Tech Light--how infuriating it would be to get slapped in the head by a STL light!

Reactions: 13TTPP

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErikH

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.