Jim in Australia

flute

Jan 5, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
Hi and thanks for allowing me to join your forum. I am 52, live in Melbourne, Australia, have been in the Police for 32 years. I have an interest in collecting my old police items from the 1980's and this led me on a search for lights and sirens. I have a Whelan Edge 9000 light bar which has a matrix sign on the back. I will be asking more about setting this up in other topics. I have it working but need to learn how to make the switches unless you can get a proper control panel. It has the matrix control but no light switches. I recently obtained some old 80's style Hella KL(J)70 lights that I used to use. I hope to acquire some other types of lights in the future. Cheers.

Last edited:

jph2

Apr 21, 2012
USA Michigan
Welcome to eLB! You'll find a great group here with answers to just about every question you can imagine. Looking forward to your contributions as well! :)

OliverD

Dec 31, 2016
Belgium
Welcome to Elightbars ;) ; I am new here too !
A nice place where you can find what you want about emergency & safety equipment !
I have my own Hella lihts too !
OliverD from Belgium, a small European country :cool:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.