Fusion Syncing/Master and Slave

dandrzejewski

Feb 22, 2017
Cleveland, Ohio
I have a two fusion surface mounts on the way. Dual color. Right now, I have three wires run for them - one for mode 1, one for. Mode 2, and one for pattern. The plan is for both lights to be tied into all 3.

That said, it occurred to me: what if the sync gets screwed up or theory lose their master/slave configuration? Can I reset master/slave with their sync wires tied together, or would I need to split them apart? If so, I will need to run a fourth wire so I can have both sync wires in an easier-to-access location.

Thanks!!

- Dave

buddek09

Aug 15, 2012
US, Ohio
No you can't reset the master slave with them all hooked together. With the Feniex line you shouldn't have to worry about them un-syncing or loosing their master slave setting. If that happens then you would have an issue with one of the light heads or your wiring. Feniex has designed their lights to resync themselves at the end of each pattern cycle. Really the only chance they have of coming un-synced is if you try to change to a different pattern to quickly with them all hooked together. Here is the thread discussing it but they've taken the video down. http://elightbars.org/forums/thread...c-new-patterns-and-amazing-syncability.56902/ Possibly because it was from 3 years ago and they've taken down most videos that were older than a year so their youtube channel only has current product videos on it.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.