Mexican Policia Federal vs US street bikers....

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
Yeah these guys think they can mess with the cops in Mexico and get away with it like they do in the States.... Im very very very very... surprised that they did not shoot these guys or kick his ass on the spot.. im pretty sure they kicked his ass at the station and stole his bike later but im surprised they did not do it on the spot lol. Remember you have no real rights in Mexico your lawyer cant help you and they can give a rats ass if you record them and put them on blast on the internet.. Props to this Mexican Policia Federal for having so much restraint i never knew they had any..

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
It honestly annoys the F@#K out of me how many douchebags drive around like assholes on ninjas and then always try to outrun the police/refuse to pullover, as you hear the guy saying here. Then, if they're caught, it's always the same crap.... they always claim that they were driving within the speed limit in a safe manner and that an officer (a uniformed officer in a marked patrol vehicle) aggressively approached them, without cause, in such a way that they feared for their lives thus fled from the LEO. :-/ Happens all the time down here in FL, and it annoys me how many people get off scot free, because 99% of those guys drive like morons and deserve an asswhooping. I hope that the Mexican LEO honestly beats the shit out of both of them so they have some nice bruises to show their friends that fled.

Reactions: Station 3

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
It honestly annoys the F@#K out of me how many douchebags drive around like assholes on ninjas and then always try to outrun the police/refuse to pullover, as you hear the guy saying here. Then, if they're caught, it's always the same crap.... they always claim that they were driving within the speed limit in a safe manner and that an officer (a uniformed officer in a marked patrol vehicle) aggressively approached them, without cause, in such a way that they feared for their lives thus fled from the LEO. :-/ Happens all the time down here in FL, and it annoys me how many people get off scot free, because 99% of those guys drive like morons and deserve an asswhooping. I hope that the Mexican LEO honestly beats the shit out of both of them so they have some nice bruises to show their friends that fled.

I have chased a few and you will be surprised how many of these people just turn into instant morons once they sit on a bike. I have got into high speed chases with gang members off duty firemen off duty policemen off duty Border patrol guys and just typical dumb kids all on bikes.... It amazes me that they think they are above the law just because they are on a bike. In my County we are allowed to chase you anywhere you go and we will not stop until you are caught the easy way or hard way. I have chased a few and some have crashed and almost died over nothing but a speeding ticket and wreckless driving. And when you have them in cuffs they always say they were going to stop but just were "scared" yeah right you just wanted to run and brag about it too your little friends. I recently chased a guy and the idiot happened to be wearing his local Volunteer FD shirt... You can imagine how well that went later with a follow up at his FD.....

Reactions: whatevah

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.