-2 Green T3
-2 White T3
-4 L-Brackets

Fog Lights:
-2 Cannon 120 (Green/White)
Modes: Green/White Flashing

Reverse Lights:
-2 Cannon 120 (Green/White)
Modes: Reverse (Brake Pop Steady White) , Rear Work Light (Brake Pop Steady White) , Steady Green, Green/White Flashing

Just a toy for the customer that has his truck at a lot of events for his company.

bobbyj

May 1, 2012
Bellingham, MA
Looks good. Upfitting my new 2016 right now.

For the fogs, how'd you mount? Did you replace the OEM bulb? If so, how much light does the white throw at night? Enough to light up ground sufficiently? Also, did you remove the housing to install them?

Also, why not use the 360s in these housings?

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
The customer wanted Green. I only ever had the cannon 120 made in the Green/White Combo. The cannon 120 has a more significant range of uses than the 360 so when we had a custom run of the Green/White run I elected for the 120. I don't think you would have seen much better output with a 360 in this application.

Front fog lights are mounted from the bottom. They are not good to be used as fog light replacements.

bobbyj

May 1, 2012
Bellingham, MA
Thanks Nic. Would you mind sharing how you accessed/mounted the cannons in bottom of the fogs? Looking to do the exact same thing on mine, but didn't seem very easy. Feel free to shoot me a PM if that is more preferred.

Thanks for your help.

-Brandt

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
You have to remove the light then cut the fog light housing bucket in the bottom section to make room for the cannon. It takes some work but doable

Reactions: bobbyj

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
It's not super easy. Gotta unscrew it from behind then gotta be able to release all of the tabs holding it in place as you slide it out through the front

chusen bucher

Jan 3, 2016
woodbury, ny
hi sorry for waking up an old thread. im doing my 2016 f150 this weekend and id like to know if i should rather add the cannon 120 from the bottom of my reverse light or will it work fine if i replace the factory bulb? any help would be appreciated

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Replacing the factory bulb was fine for these.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
We used 120's since it was aiming straight back

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
You are welcome. Good luck on your install!

Doyle257

Jan 13, 2015
Cheektowaga, NY
This is a good lookin install....but the dog...what Kind of dog is Darla? She's Beautiful!

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
I saw this truck about 3/4 of a mile away the other day and was like "woah.... a vehicle lit with green!" then realized it was this truck lol The green really does catch attention.

k-9 police xj

Jun 21, 2010
Portland, Oregon
Love the green Feniex lights. That truck looks great!
Not wanting to hijack the thread, but I'm using green Feniex lights on my Harley for marker/accent lighting. Love their products.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
The green really is awesome. Really. I think we will do demo vehicles in green white for now on. The green/white cannons are sick.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bassslogic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.