Wanted wanted apco p25 phase 1 and 2 scanner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smoke Diver 19

Apr 4, 2013
NewJersey
wanted looking for apco p25 phase 1 and phase 2 scanner triband with all bells and whistles I'm in nj south jersey southern nj in counties: Gloucester county salem county and Cumberland county. I have stuff for trade barter and would like to get what I want and need so please throw me an email and what you have and were you are located and from. if you are in my location in 1 of my counties please let me know and will either come to you or meet you at a public place or you come to me. I have pics of stuff that I have up for trade and will send PM or text or email from my emailing address when requested. I'm also interested in a portable radio prefer Motorola triband vhf/uhf/and up I know that the Motorola APX8000 has what I want and need but I am Not paying $10,000 for a radio that I can get for wayyyyyy lower and wayyyyy cheaper from a radio dealer in my arear and also for the people who thing their apx8000 is gold you better think twice because the Motorola manufacture MSRP: price is $10,000 but by radio dealer about $2,500 and used on ebay craigslist amazon HRO $350.00 unprogrammed with everything in NIB. also I can program radio myself I have everything to do it. so whatever you have let me know and I will get back to you asap and not trying to step on anyones toes but I'm telling the truth......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.