2 mini blue bars for sale

May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
originally was in general sale thread but was deleted (),sooooooo placing them here.

First is a star 9200 in really nice condition and operational awesome. It has 2 fast rotators, original uncut cord and magnets. Got from a friend that bought it new and has maximum of 2 hours run time. Would rate the bar a solid 9.25-9.75.

Second mini bar is a highlighter that I threw together (and surprisingly works lol). Has 2 standard aero hawk rotators and a short cord. Would rate it a 7 maybe I dunno

Prices below and pics too:
Star 9200---50 plus shipping*
Highlighter---40 plus shipping*
**shipping shouldn't be no more than 20 tops, if more I'll add it.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    71.8 KB · Views: 64
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    76.5 KB · Views: 60
May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
Just bumping it to say the 9200 is available

The highlighter is now just a shell (using rotators in a aerodynic I made that's amber)

Make offer on the highlighter shell

May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
Adding more to hopefully get stuff needed to finish 5 bars I'm working on (these are for sale or trade)

Code 3 lot consists of 3 mx7000 lower lights, oscillated, 2 mr11 takedowns and mr11 alleys I think--35 shipped for all

Federal signal lot consists of 2 sets of streethawk mirrors, 2 standard rotators and 2 extra motors, NUMEROUS lenses--45 shipped for all of it

18 red vector domes that all need cleaning--10 a piece (buy more save more)

Mini aerodynic frame-- 20 shipped

Whelen lot consists of "z" bracket, responder dash light red dome, and part of a dashmiser strobe

Last and final are 4 blue LEDs out of an ETD QUAD DASHLIGHT I gutted and put 4 feniex T3 heads in all work but 2 need wiring soldered--make offer on them I guessimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    115.2 KB · Views: 30
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    123.6 KB · Views: 24
Reactions: NVFD612
May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
guess i should've put what im looking for :p

1 red XL dome and 2 standard force 4 rotators (795 bulb style please)
1 clear streethawk center dome
1 grill to complete my 52" streethawk (or as i call it a special piece)
1 crappy as all hell amber aerodynic dome segment (passenger side rear)

once the bars im working on are done, i will NO LONGER be collecting ANYTHING lighting related. i wanna pay more attention to my model railroading hobby, collecting lightbars was a fun hobby and enjoyed doing it but was costly for me (cant say that about model trains, cause its beginning to be the same way why im doing a small 4'x8' layout)

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hmood

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.