911EP LED Star lighthead wiring colors/functions?

firescout13

Jan 15, 2023
Calif
Among the surplus warning equipment I'm inheriting from my former F.D. (retired), I have some 911EP LED Star lightheads (2005 era) that I'd like to know the wire functions and flash patterns for it. The 911EP info attachments that were made seven or so years ago on this site are no longer accessible. Thanks!

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
Here you go

Attachments

• LEDStar_InstallGuide3 (2019_02_24 02_27_54 UTC).pdf
    96.7 KB · Views: 3
  • LEDStarControl_03 (2019_02_24 02_27_54 UTC).pdf
    194.3 KB · Views: 2

firescout13

Jan 15, 2023
Calif
Here you go
Thank you for your effort, but the info apparently doesn't apply to the version of LED Star units I have. These LSTAR modules have 4 wires: Red, Black, Orange, Green.

I'm sure that 911EP had an info sheet with the wire/color pinout, pattern programming, and list of flash patterns.

chuck_raduenz

Jun 14, 2010
eden valley mn
if it dont work with the red to power and black to ground it probably dont work. here is the pdf for that star. it would be the last ver of them. on a side note im looking for a working one. good luck

Attachments

• Newer LED Star Instructions.pdf
    518.2 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: firescout13

firescout13

Jan 15, 2023
Calif
if it dont work with the red to power and black to ground it probably dont work. here is the pdf for that star. it would be the last ver of them. on a side note im looking for a working one. good luck
Perfect! Exactly the info I need. Thanks! Orange wire to momentary 12VDC + for pattern change, green wire to sync heads.

I have two red LED Star lightheads. One doesn't work, and it appears to have had water intrusion.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cars center

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.