Axixtech T.R.I.

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
Videos/photos/more details to follow shortly.

Axixtech T.R.I.

http://www.brookingindustries.com/produ ... prod&id=36

What can I say about these? I don't have a pair in clear to compare, but I do have two pairs in RED, and simply love them. I like how they set up the leds , on three triangular panels, all on a 45 degree angle, light spread is very good and uniform. (better setup than the Code 3)

Sold with strobe cable connectors already in place, and one flasher controls both. easy "plug and play" if replacing strobes. I also like the fact it does not have a "inline" flasher, as most the others do. Personally I prefer having the flasher NOT inline, for ease of pattern selection, less "where am I going to stick this", less wires needing to be run, and so forth. These work very well for the application, and I use them as primary warning to the rear. Bright as snot.

I could see water condensation being an issue with these as well, but have not encountered any thus far.

eastfire510

Jun 8, 2010
Kansas City, MO
I used these in my car and was very impressed. I had strobe tubes in place and replaced them with these and was surprised how easy it was. I did notice when i uninstalled them that i had some condensation built up in one of the heads though. Over all, if you are on the fence about buying these i say go for it...you wont be disapointed

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
ai110.photobucket.com_albums_n83_unlisted8495_lights_20sirens_Review_IMG_2725.jpg

ai110.photobucket.com_albums_n83_unlisted8495_lights_20sirens_Review_IMG_2726.jpg

ai110.photobucket.com_albums_n83_unlisted8495_lights_20sirens_Review_IMG_2727.jpg

ai110.photobucket.com_albums_n83_unlisted8495_lights_20sirens_Review_IMG_2728.jpg

ai110.photobucket.com_albums_n83_unlisted8495_lights_20sirens_Review_IMG_2729.jpg

ai110.photobucket.com_albums_n83_unlisted8495_lights_20sirens_Review_IMG_2730.jpg

Probably the most "well packaged" LAW out of them all. (I cannot speak for Code 3 Hide a blast or the lighthouse sound off LAW's as I purchased them used)

Fast LT1

May 24, 2010
Sedgwick County, KS
I picked up some used clear ones and installed them in my corner lamps in the OEM bulb hole and WOW during the day these things kick ass, i can't wait to see them in use tonight while on patrol!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tdi419

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.