Firematic Flea Market - Cleveland Fire Academy

OSP959(R)

Mar 22, 2011
Ohio
Saturday March 5th 2016 - Cleveland, Ohio
Western Reserve Fire Museum and Education Center, 32nd Annual Firematic Flea Market.
Cleveland Fire Training Academy, 3101 Lakeside Ave., 8 am - 1 pm. Donation $3, children
under 12 FREE.. $10 for 8 foot space, must supply own table. Info Steve Hiltebrant 440-835-1791 or Bob Gahr 440-286-6110 www.wrfmc.com/Fire_Museum/Home.html

Please join us at the Annual Western Reserve Fire Museum Flea Market on Saturday, March 5, 2016. It will be held at the Cleveland Fire Department Training Academy located at 3100 Lakeside Avenue, on the near east side. Hours are from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm. Admission donation is $3.00 person with Children 12 & Under Free. Coffee and donuts; hot dogs and chips; soft drinks and more will be available. Raffle for firematic items will be held and all attendees will receive a chance for the door prize. Something for everyone! It’s a great opportunity to add to your own collection, or, pick up a gift for that some special. Everything from toys, books, patches, and helmets to models, t-shirts, photographs, extinguishers and more!

If you are interested in obtaining a table, contact Bob Gahr at 440.286.6110 or Steve Hiltebrant at 440.835.1791 (evenings) for more information.

Space is limited so do not delay. Look forward to seeing you on March 5th. Don’t miss it!!

Anyone been to this one before? I have a 1/2 dozen lightbars and maybe some lenses I want to sell. Didn't know if this was worth going to to try and sell some of my stuff.

Reactions: Stampeed Valkyrie
Jun 18, 2013
PA
I'd be down to check it out... if I wasn't so far away!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jkelly

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.