Interns wanted - SE Ma/RI

Oct 20, 2010
Rehoboth, MA
I am currently accepting applications for interns interested in learning the trade. We are located in South-eastern Mass, close to RI. Positions may become paid after 8 weeks if the candidate performs well.

Oct 20, 2010
Rehoboth, MA
I forgot to mention that Fridays are PIZZA DAY!!!!!!!! I always buy pizza for my crew.

Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA
Last summer, at my request, John took me on as an apprentice at Safety Lighting. John had previously done the install on my demo vehicle, and I was very impressed with the quality of his work. I knew that if I wanted to learn more about vehicle upfitting, John was the man to go to. During the apprenticeship, John was great in taking the time to explain all parts of the various installs that we performed in great detail. He never rushed me, nor did he become upset when I made the occasional mistake. The quality of his work was above any other I had seen. He truly takes the initiative to perform top-notch installations, no matter how long doing so may take. He is honest with his customers, and an overall stand-up guy.

John is a fantastic teacher, and has increased my knowledge of vehicle upfitting more than I could have imagined. John and I still work together to this day, and he continues to be as patient and knowledgeable as he was in the beginning.

I encourage anyone who is interested in learning more about this field to contact John. I assure you that you will not be disappointed.

PS: He's not joking about pizza day. Maui Chicken pizza.. :salivate:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tdi419

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.