L3 mobile vision flashback3 "Verifying storage"

zath

Mar 5, 2023
Wisconsin
I have a l3 communications mobile vision dash cam installed in my car and I'm unable to get it to record. I know that in the menu and there is an option to format the memory and I have done that along with trying multiple different SD cards and even a different DVR. The display screen for the dash cam just shows the text
" Verifying storage" and I'm I'm able to get it out of that screen. Does anyone have any knowledge on how to go past this or if I'm doing something wrong?

I am using a 64 gigabyte SD card and I have also tried a 16 GB SD card.

citro

Jan 18, 2024
LT
Hey, I replied to this question in another thread and hope that this solution works for you:
Basically you have to close and lock the lid to make the message disappear. If you don't have the key I believe you could trick the DVR that you have locked the lid by simply stuffing something around the place where the lid latches.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jkelly

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.