Looking for a SoCal Installer recommendation

Mtn43

Dec 11, 2010
USA and CA
Hey Everyone,
Wasn't sure if this topic fit into any of the pre-set forums so thought I'd post here.

tl;dr version: As the title says, I'm looking for an installer in the Southern California area for a small POV project.

Long version: I need to install 2 license plate frame LEDs (front/rear), a forward visor light, and 2 switches (on/off/both) and momentary for pattern change for the external lights in a 2015 Nissan Murano. I have the lights already, and there is an LED TA in the rear window already as well.

It doesn't even have to be a big shop, as it's mostly just getting the visor light up into the top area safely, and figuring out the wiring from external to internal. If someone just does this on-the-fly and is willing to come out to my area and do it, that'd be great too.

If they can also install radios and antennas that'd be great too but not necessary.

So if you know a guy who knows a guy, or can recommend a place, I'd really appreciate it. Or if you have any advice on locating a place willing to take on a small job (someone else told me to call car stereo installers but not sure if that's a legit thing).

Thanks!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnarok

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.