My POV at a Auto Ped yesterday with Border patrol

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
Well we got called out by border patrol to an autoped accident yesterday. They were chasing some illegals and some of them jumped out and got run over by the vehicle they were in. EMS transported them to our County since we were the closest Fire department in the area and we set up a landing zone for valley air care to transport the injured male subject.

fire 2.jpg

fire.jpg

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
you mean the air evac chopper didnt crash?

Reactions: Station 3

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
Hey Garza, nice truck, but I bet you miss your old CVPI. Ahhh, memories!
Well this is my POV I use for fires I still have my CVPI that the county issued me for patrol. They told me that in 2 months I will be forced to give up my CVPI and finally take another unit which unfortunately is a 2014 charger. Most people like fast cars that look nice but I rather have something reliable and tough that can go down dirt roads and be treated bad just like my CVPI I don't need no pretty boy car that does not leave the paved road..... I already told my Brass that im going to break the charger because im going to treat it like my CVPI but they don't listen so I guess they are going to learn the hard way lol.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
The Stoic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.