nForce Exterior Light Bar Programming Help

NaiElppis

Dec 18, 2023
North Dakota
Hello! I was wondering if there are any programming guru's that could possibly help me change a few settings on my light bar. I have the configuration software and I'm trying to adjust a few things. Mainly, I'm trying to activate all my forward facing lights for take downs instead of the 2 that turn on. I was playing around with it last night and I was able to get the corner lights to activate, but there are 2 lights that would not switch to white, they just stay amber. Also, is there a way to reset the light to the factory settings? When I first plugged in, I saved the original settings but I believe I mistakenly saved over the original file while messing around with everything. I got most everything back to normal, but the front lights aren't turning on when I select the steady burn, only the back lights are turning on for that. If I can factory reset somehow, I can start over and make sure I don't accidentally save over the original file again.

Thanks for any help you guys are able to offer.

ffjwhite

May 21, 2010
Bombay, NY
Hello! I was wondering if there are any programming guru's that could possibly help me change a few settings on my light bar. I have the configuration software and I'm trying to adjust a few things. Mainly, I'm trying to activate all my forward facing lights for take downs instead of the 2 that turn on. I was playing around with it last night and I was able to get the corner lights to activate, but there are 2 lights that would not switch to white, they just stay amber. Also, is there a way to reset the light to the factory settings? When I first plugged in, I saved the original settings but I believe I mistakenly saved over the original file while messing around with everything. I got most everything back to normal, but the front lights aren't turning on when I select the steady burn, only the back lights are turning on for that. If I can factory reset somehow, I can start over and make sure I don't accidentally save over the original file again.

Thanks for any help you guys are able to offer.
I wouldn't say I am a guru, but I have played with it for a while with my interior bar and in the beginning, it was a PITA. If you want to DM me your file and I can take a look at it and see what's going on. Gonna sound like a dumb question but are we sure they are white modules to the front as well?

Reactions: NaiElppis

NaiElppis

Dec 18, 2023
North Dakota
I wouldn't say I am a guru, but I have played with it for a while with my interior bar and in the beginning, it was a PITA. If you want to DM me your file and I can take a look at it and see what's going on. Gonna sound like a dumb question but are we sure they are white modules to the front as well?

NaiElppis

Dec 18, 2023
North Dakota
So I was able to get most everything figured out. My fronts didn't have the cruise function enabled so it was cutting them out when that mode was activated. I still can't figure out why the 2 lights won't go white though. I can turn them red, blue, or amber but not white. I would assume since they have the ability to turn red or blue also I should have white? I'll send you the file in a bit if you wanted to take a look, I appreciate it.

ffjwhite

May 21, 2010
Bombay, NY
So I was able to get most everything figured out. My fronts didn't have the cruise function enabled so it was cutting them out when that mode was activated. I still can't figure out why the 2 lights won't go white though. I can turn them red, blue, or amber but not white. I would assume since they have the ability to turn red or blue also I should have white? I'll send you the file in a bit if you wanted to take a look, I appreciate it.
I think the most they have is 3 colors. I don't believe sound off has quad colors. That might be the issue?

NaiElppis

Dec 18, 2023
North Dakota
I think the most they have is 3 colors. I don't believe sound off has quad colors. That might be the issue?
All the other forward facing lights that are currently activated with the take down option are either red/blue when I activate my overheads in either 2 or 3. Maybe those 2 are red, blue, amber and the rest are red, blue, white? I just think it's odd that they would set it up so you can't have all forward facing lights white.

ffjwhite

May 21, 2010
Bombay, NY
All the other forward facing lights that are currently activated with the take down option are either red/blue when I activate my overheads in either 2 or 3. Maybe those 2 are red, blue, amber and the rest are red, blue, white? I just think it's odd that they would set it up so you can't have all forward facing lights white.
Yeah I am guessing that's how that bar was set up. Was this bar a used one you bought?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
W2CK

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.