Square Siren Speaker

DalmatProd

Dec 26, 2011
USA - FL
Hi and Happy and Safe New Year to all. I have several older Federal and Whelen sirens, but I sold my other speakers and only have the one in my Federal CG-184. So, I'm looking for a used/early small, square siren speaker.
I'm considering selling the sirens, however I want to be sure each one still works. before I do.
Thanks and Stay Safe!
Steve

May 21, 2010
Minnesota
If you are just looking for a speaker to test sirens (that is what I am getting from reading your post) I might have a 100w that you can have if I can find it.

Reactions: DalmatProd

shues

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
NW Indiana
As you probably already know, the speaker in a CJ-184 contains a 58-watt driver. Please take care not to connect it to any 100 watt sirens.

Reactions: DalmatProd

DalmatProd

Dec 26, 2011
USA - FL
As you probably already know, the speaker in a CJ-184 contains a 58-watt driver. Please take care not to connect it to any 100 watt sirens.
Thanks! Watched out for that since the get-go! Stay Safe & Stay Well!

DalmatProd

Dec 26, 2011
USA - FL
If you are just looking for a speaker to test sirens (that is what I am getting from reading your post) I might have a 100w that you can have if I can find it.
Thanks. Look forward to hearing from you.

DalmatProd

Dec 26, 2011
USA - FL
Thanks, Jennifer. Truly appreciate your efforts.

Wailer

May 24, 2010
Canada
All of my old Federal electronic sirens (including the PA200) will operate at 58 watts if they are connected to a 58 watt speaker. I don't know about the newer stuff.

DalmatProd

Dec 26, 2011
USA - FL
Thanks, Shues! My older Federal and Whelen sirens have all operated at the basic 58 watts.
Thanks for checking in!
Steve

DalmatProd

Dec 26, 2011
USA - FL
May 21, 2010
Minnesota
Hi Jennifer. Sorry for the delayed response. Been dealing with several health issues. Thank for finding that siren however, I'm looking for a basic "square" one from around a decade or more, ago.
Steve
Was offering it for free as a tester because you were originally looking for something to be able to test several sirens with too. Hopefully something else comes along for ya.

DalmatProd

Dec 26, 2011
USA - FL
1/19/2024 Jennifer - Hi. And thank you! I had no idea that you were going to be so generous. My apologies. If it's still available and you know it still works, I'd be honored. Please let me know what shipping costs are and will do my best to make it happen!
Have a great weekend. Stay Safe & Stay Well!
Steve

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woobatu

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.