TRADE: Blue old style 911EP boards for WHITE or AMBER

Status
Not open for further replies.

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
Trying this again, I have a big handful (roughly 20-28, I will get an exact count) of 911EP LED boards with BLUE LEDs. These boards are from a Millennium, but will work in any old style 911EP lightstick as well.

I have no use for blue. I would really love to find someone who has some WHITE ones they would trade, despite it being a stretch. I would also consider AMBER.

I am also fully aware they can be converted, as I converted a couple boards myself awhile back. I do not have the funds to convert them. Hence the trading.

I MAY ALSO CONSIDER SELLING ALL OF THEM! IF you are interested in buying ALL of them, please PM me! I will not sell one or two here and there.

Thank you for your time!

Alec

Picture is of most of them, theres more ( a couple have small wires soldered on as they are endcap doublestacks)

20140307_104724.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: wilsonbr90

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
SOLD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiemartin6

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.