Whelen 700 Series LED Lightheads $25 a pop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

J. Duke

May 25, 2010
Texas
I have a box full of Whelen 700 series LED lightheads.  These are the 5mm/Gen 1 edition; the super led's in the pic aren't for sale.  I have multiple of these in red/blue split with r/b colored lenses; as well as a few red/white split with r/w lenses.  First come first serve.  Self contained with their own flasher.  All used in good shape; fully tested.  I have a few heads with a couple rows of LED's out I will discount them!

$25 each and deal on multiple.  Shipping depends on how many you get.  I use USPS flat rate boxes as much as I can.  Message or email me jduke46@gmail.com

IMG_5904.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
May 23, 2013
nc
how many red/white do you have? im interested in a few of these, atleast 4 of them

and can you do a video of one of them to see what they look like please? 

and is there anyway of a possible trade? 

you can pm me about this

and i wished u had 4 red/amber 700's 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiemartin6

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.