Wanted Whelen avenger bracket mount.

shues

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
NW Indiana
nIWmCXd.jpeg

Source: https://www.whelen.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/14183.pdf

There are five part numbers. Looking at the above, do you need the AVNBKT1, AVNBKT2, AVNBKT3, AVNBKT4, or AVNBKT5?

aebm

May 21, 2010
Dania Beach, Broward FL.
I would be needing one of the the T1 and 4 of the T2, but I'm confused now because I don't see the suction cups in the brackets, are these only to be drilled? I need the ones that use suction cups.
Thanks

shues

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
NW Indiana
When I read your post initially, I suspected you wanted the AVNBKT5.

Pictured are the optional brackets. The suction cup bracket came with the Avenger. In fact, I don't believe the Avenger could be had from Whelen without a suction cup bracket.

aebm

May 21, 2010
Dania Beach, Broward FL.
When I read your post initially, I suspected you wanted the AVNBKT5.

Pictured are the optional brackets. The suction cup bracket came with the Avenger. In fact, I don't believe the Avenger could be had from Whelen without a suction cup bracket.
So these brackets in the picture won't accept suction cups? Or they do?

shues

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
NW Indiana
I'm sure there's a part number that's two numerals, a hyphen, seven numerals, a hyphen, two numerals, and one letter. Every part has such a number. I just don't know it at the moment.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiemartin6

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.