Selling my collection (most of it)

Ben G

May 24, 2010
Ontario, Canada
So after all these years of collecting, I have come to realize that: 1. I am running out of space 2. My family does not share the same passion that I have for vintage warning equipment.

As a result and in being a little pro-active, I have decided that I will keep a few pieces and sell the rest.

I am in Canada near Niagara Falls, and have a large collection of Vintage Federal Signal, Whelen, and Dominion Automotive. I have a few electronic sirens and quite a few menchanical including a Q2A, Superchief, and double ended Sireno Model 20.

As an example, I have every Federal Signal FB2 colour combination with mirrors, a few strobe models, and spare lenses. Would like to sell the entire series of FB2 as a complete set.

I also have a fairlly extemsive inventory of older lenses (no full lightbar lenses however)

My preference would be not to ship individual items of course, however it could just come to that. Please remember shipping from Canada is a huge expense so a cross border visit to those close by would be preferred

If you are seeking any items or have any questions, send me an email pelham112@yahoo.com

Ben

Reactions: Fireball

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gram1427

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.