2014 charger

HCR1990

Jul 29, 2010
Lake Jackson,Texas
In May of 21, I decided to treat myself and purchased a 2014 charger 3.6l pursuit. When I purchased it from the dealer it came completely upfitted, cage, laptop stand, jotto console, lights,sirens, radar, and even the graphics. Sadly it came installed with a brookings lightbar and a Carson controller/siren, two off brand red/blue split 6led grille lights and some vertex in the backup lights. While I ran with it for a short time, I disliked the lack of flash patterns and siren tones, I switched it out for my TX DPS liberty and a Cencom Sapphire, replaced the grille lights with IONS and mounted some M4s in the fog light area.

In August of 22 I left the PD and was left with no option but to remove the graphics, seeing as I was no longer an officer(no impersonation here).

Annoyed with the lightbar on top screaming, even moreso now, “IM A WHACKER”, I found an inner edge XLP and 500 series rear deck inner edge and installed those.

So she sits now with no graphics and an interior setup.

I am still on the lookout for an XLP Wecan control board to switch out the LC and have contemplated doing a custom job on the rear deck bar using the Duo R/B/A modules and the we can control board from the liberty, just haven’t taken the time to sit down and look to see about the mounting of the lights in the housing

Front:

Rear:

Attachments

• 67657887017__6C9AE9A8-048C-4884-B0EE-021184D05200.jpeg
    67657887017__6C9AE9A8-048C-4884-B0EE-021184D05200.jpeg
    236.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_5355.jpeg
    IMG_5355.jpeg
    106.4 KB · Views: 5

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericgivens

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.