Code 3 XT3's

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimdalt

Feb 22, 2011
Ohio
Code 3 XT3's

I recently bought 2 code 3 XT3 led lights one red (Slightly used) one white (New) for mounting in my grill. I was a little worried when I bought these, if they would be seen from behind the grille, or if it would mess with the light output. I bought these off of a member here on elightbars. They arrived packaged in a small box with lots of bubble wrap. They were undamaged and in perfect condition. I wired each one up temporarily behind the grill just to see how bright they were. When I put the grille of the car back in I was pleasantly surprised to see that they were very bright from behind the grill and could easily be seen in direct sunlight. They were very easy to wire they had 4 wires coming out of the back 1.) Negative 2.) Positive 3.) Sync 4.) pattern. I have had these for about 4 months and I have not one complaint, I liked them so much that I bought 2 more new amber for the deck of my car from the same guy on here, they easily punch through the 15% window tint I have on my vehicle. I would have to say I give these lights a 10/10 on light output and ease of

installation and a 10/10 on price, can't beat the price for a light that comes with a 5 year warranty and is brand name. I would recommend this light to anyone looking for a great light and a cheap price.

Have a great day

View attachment 9820

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tdi419

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.