SOLD Federal Twin Sonic Light Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Federal Twin Sonic Lightbar. Model A1. 53" length. Has clear domes and 4 new GE 4416 bulbs. The domes are not cracked but one has a little crazing and both have some haze. Has a speaker grill but no speaker. Has roof mounts but is missing one gutter clamp. Everything works but could use a good internal cleaning.

$225 plus shipping (I use a shipping service that discounts UPS standard rates, so the shipping cost is better than usual.)

Attachments

• DSCN1378.JPG
    DSCN1378.JPG
    77.9 KB · Views: 20
  • DSCN1379.JPG
    DSCN1379.JPG
    158.3 KB · Views: 19
  • DSCN1381.JPG
    DSCN1381.JPG
    83.1 KB · Views: 20
  • DSCN1380.JPG
    DSCN1380.JPG
    105 KB · Views: 20
  • DSCN1382.JPG
    DSCN1382.JPG
    81 KB · Views: 18
  • DSCN1383.JPG
    DSCN1383.JPG
    77.5 KB · Views: 20
Reactions: OliverD
Good Morning,
UPS Ground is $44.50. Includes oversize fee (over 48") and insurance for the full purchase amount. I do have one person that contacted me the other day and he's supposed to get back to me today to see if he wants it, so if he doesn't want it, I'll let you know! (I try to be fair as first come first served!)
But I do have another Twin Sonic with amber domes. I need to recheck it, but everything works. The domes are not cracked, nor crazed. I'd let it go for that same price $225. Let me know what you think. Feel free to call or text 585-576-5437. Thanks,
Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jkelly

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.