Fire Convention Wildwood NJ. I'm Pumped.... You

foxtrot5

Sep 26, 2011
Charleston Area, SC, US
I've attended once and would never attend again. It's not so much professional event as it is a bunch of New Jersey's (and surrounding area's) "Good old boys" getting together to act stupid and drink alot in the name of the fire department. I'll usually ask any friends I have going to keep an eye out for any good deals on stuff but they don't know quite what to look for anymore.

foxtrot5

Sep 26, 2011
Charleston Area, SC, US
Picone, are you with "Mall Town" FD? I feel like I know your name from my time up North. Trying to figure out where from.

foxtrot5

Sep 26, 2011
Charleston Area, SC, US
OK. I used to work for your EMS as well as a few other vollie squads in the area.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HCO

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.