Hello from Columbus, OH

cpercb

Jul 13, 2023
Columbus, OH
Hi all. I recently got interested in emergency vehicle equipment since it branches off of my existing life safety equipment hobby so I figured I should sign up here.
I bought a Federal Signal PA300 a few weeks ago and everything but the PA function on it works. Is there a chance I’d be able to get help fixing it?
Besides that, I’m glad I found a new interesting hobby to get into and any tips/advice anyone has would be appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_7990.jpeg
    IMG_7990.jpeg
    159.9 KB · Views: 2

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
Welcome! Post a help thread in the audible discussion area about the PA300 and you should be able to get some troubleshooting help there

Reactions: cpercb

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htamboli

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.