HHS3200 Siren Question

NJEMT

May 22, 2010
Essex County, NJ
Have a HHS 3200 with the hand held controller installed. Does the manual siren button (bottom left button of the oval) only do the manual coast siren. I would like it to do manual stop but can't seem to get it to work.

RL1

May 20, 2010
Ga
You have to change it in the Whelen command program. You can download it on their site, but read the instructions before hooking it up to the control brain, otherwise you could very easily wipe out the current programming. You will want to download the current program from the box, change the tone for that button, and reload it. Super quick.

NJEMT

May 22, 2010
Essex County, NJ
I currently have it set to manual stop in command. Uploaded it to the HHS and it still does manual coast.

fp13-2

May 20, 2010
Harrisburg, PA
I currently have it set to manual stop in command. Uploaded it to the HHS and it still does manual coast.
I had the same issue, and there's an event for it, if I remember correctly, not just the button. Check for a "Manual Stop" under events or something like that.

NJEMT

May 22, 2010
Essex County, NJ
I had the same issue, and there's an event for it, if I remember correctly, not just the button. Check for a "Manual Stop" under events or something like that.
That was it!! Thanks!

Reactions: fp13-2

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
W2CK

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.