Wanted Need a Mars RB2

Ol Barn

Jun 29, 2023
Indiana
Looking for a Mars RB2 that was used on The Andy Griffith Show.
I have a 61 Ford Fairlane that was made into a tribute car. Making it as accurate as possible (matte paint, whip antenna, door decal). The existing light is a Mars RB and it is close but would like to get it exact. Missed my chance with the one John211 had a few months ago.

Mayberry.JPG MarsRB.png

Reactions: Jcspencers

jrobbj

Mar 11, 2014
NC
Looking for a Mars RB2 that was used on The Andy Griffith Show.
I have a 61 Ford Fairlane that was made into a tribute car. Making it as accurate as possible (matte paint, whip antenna, door decal). The existing light is a Mars RB and it is close but would like to get it exact. Missed my chance with the one John211 had a few months ago.

View attachment 245260 View attachment 245261
I'm pretty certain that the correct light is an RB. I'd stick with what you have. Just my opinion but if you're not sure, what an episode called "The Darling Fortune". It's in color and a nice close up of the light turned on.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericgivens

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.