Soundoff Configuration Software 4.8.8

STinister

Dec 24, 2022
NY
I downloaded the Configuration Software (Version 4.8.8) to fix the "purple" patterns from the previous installer on an 8 Mod Interior Lightbar (Red/Blue/White) and Rear Interior Lightbar (also R/B/W).

1). Anyone have a custom response pattern for a Quint using all three colors alternating back and forth with both colors simultaneously ? With the Whelen bars, when I have Red on drivers side flashing with White on passenger side, there is zero hesitation then switching to White on drivers side and Blue on passengers side. When using simultaneous with Soundoff, there is a slight delay off no light, compared to the mPowers that will mimic Whelen's pattern. Any ideas ?

2). I set a separate mode to Flicker Cruise White but can't figure out how to strap it to the horn button on the Soundoff 400 siren so when I push the airhorn button, I get that white mode to come on and off for intersections. Seems more of a BluePrint feature from what I'm reading vs. programming through the HHCH.

Sorry for the newbie beginner first post, but SoundOff is completely new to me.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
W2CK

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.