Value of complete Federal Signal Premium Vision?

Status
Not open for further replies.

d119

May 26, 2010
CA - Land of Steady Red
Curious to know what the value of my Federal Signal Premium Vision lightbar is. I'm upgrading to a Vision SLR (just placed the order), and am likely going to sell my old bar.

It's a Premium Vision, Pods 1-7 are amber/amber/clear(rear amber filter)/amber/clear(rear amber filter)/amber/amber. It has the halogen SignalMaster on the back and includes the siren/control unit and slide switch control head. Works 100%.

What's it worth? I'm considering listing it here on the forum but would require local pickup on it as I don't feel comfortable shipping something like this (unless someone were to pick up the tab on professional shipping)... It's in Southern California.

Thanks for any help you guys can give me.

Listed an MX7000, Smart Vector and Whelen Edge in the for sale forum, nobody wanted them.

Chris

jdh

May 21, 2010
Geneva, FL
d119 said:
Curious to know what the value of my Federal Signal Premium Vision lightbar is. I'm upgrading to a Vision SLR (just placed the order), and am likely going to sell my old bar.

It's a Premium Vision, Pods 1-7 are amber/amber/clear(rear amber filter)/amber/clear(rear amber filter)/amber/amber. It has the halogen SignalMaster on the back and includes the siren/control unit and slide switch control head. Works 100%.

What's it worth? I'm considering listing it here on the forum but would require local pickup on it as I don't feel comfortable shipping something like this (unless someone were to pick up the tab on professional shipping)... It's in Southern California.

Listed an MX7000, Smart Vector and Whelen Edge in the for sale forum, nobody wanted them.

Chris

I have tried to sell the brain/controller/and the 7 pods w/o any luck.

Triple_Blox

Dec 7, 2023
Los Angeles, CA

Chris
If you still have them, please PM me too. I'll take them too!

Andrew

Reactions: jdh
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tdi419

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.