Whelen Edge Ultra 9000 w/opticom

Status
Not open for further replies.

reddanny

Jun 4, 2010
ny ny
I have a 52" Whelen Edge strobe bar with center opticom and two 5mm rear facing LEDs,
2 front halogen takedowns and alleys front strobes and strobe corners.
$200 Shipped
Thanks
dan

IMAG0532.jpg

IMAG0533.jpg

IMAG0534.jpg

IMAG0535.jpg

IMAG0536.jpg

IMAG0537.jpg

IMAG0538.jpg

IMAG0539.jpg

IMAG0540.jpg

IMAG0541.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
reddanny said:
Price change

mcdonoughtyler said:
how much is it now?

Its listed in the first post. Most F/S ads all the information is kept there, easier to manage one post (the first one) than to make sure details are the same throughout all the subsequent ones.

reddanny said:
I have a 52" Whelen Edge strobe bar with center opticom and two 5mm rear facing LEDs,
2 front halogen takedowns and alleys front strobes and strobe corners.

$200 Shipped

Thanks

dan

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
mcdonoughtyler said:
Pm me please.

You may want to ask the OP to PM you, or, you could PM him. I was just pointing out the answer to your question, this is not my For Sale post.

reddanny

Jun 4, 2010
ny ny
Zapp Brannigan said:
You may want to ask the OP to PM you, or, you could PM him. I was just pointing out the answer to your question, this is not my For Sale post.

sorry didnt get back to everyone. it was 350 now its $200

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiemartin6

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.