Wanted Wtb hhs2100/sa314 and lights

Falcon9

May 23, 2010
Manila,Australia
Hi all, after an hhs2100 please and two sa314 speakers (or comparable speakers) but for the siren id only like the 2100 as I prefer its tone.

Also after an inner edge in blue and white (or comparable) and hopefully mounts for either a 2010 expedition or 2010 suburban (but I suppose easy enough to fabricate)

Also afer some blue and white leds to use on the grill, sides and rear. Thank you. I’d need it shipped to either Australia or Philippines otherwise I can provide a US address and have it forwarded to me. Thank you

Oh also a hideaway setup. Not overly fussed if led or strobe. Preferably isp188 or something similar with action flash.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jkelly

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.