Axis camera server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frooom

Dec 6, 2012
NH
00J0J_gRWChCqNFzQ_0ww0oo_600x450.jpg

Not sure if this truly fits here (mods, nuke it if not), but I have an Axis camera server I would like to sell off. It's a complete unit, meaning you get some cameras and this has everything you need to run 16 cameras, store footage, view footage, etc. Localized craiglist listing I made is here: https://nh.craigslist.org/ele/d/nottingham-axis-camera-server/7602815835.html This was NEVER used, just opened. I'm very willing to negotiate on price for this unit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ckjj

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.